Swim Reservations can be made HERE
Swimming Pool Reservation Information
- There is a 6 person limit per family and a 1 time slot limit per week.
- Reservations can be made on Monday at 2:00 p.m. for the current week.
- You may reserve a 2nd session AFTER 2:00 p.m on Tuesday if spots are still available.
- When making your reservation, please provide your first and last name and number of family members (maximum of 6) who will be in the pool area. This includes swimming, supervising, lounging, sunbathing, etc.
- No guests at this time.
Swimming Pool Check-In
- Before you come to check in, please self scan for symptoms. Members and their family are asked not to come to the Club if they have symptoms of COVID-19, or have been in contact with anyone who is ill or may have symptoms of the virus, especially if someone has tested positive.
- Please be sure to practice good social distancing protocols and hygiene and stay at least 6 feet apart except with single household groups.
- All family members 12 & older must scan ID cards at the Front Desk to check in.
- All members are encouraged to wear face masks while inside the clubhouse.
- Members will enter pool through the clubhouse and exit through the side gate. If you exit the pool area for any reason, you will need to re-enter through the clubhouse.
Swimming Pool Area COVID-19 Rules
- Pool/pool area will be limited to 50 people.
- Stay at least 6 feet apart from members of other households both in & out of the water.
- Staff members and patrons are encouraged to wear face coverings while inside the clubhouse & when using the restrooms.
- No congregating in the clubhouse/restrooms
- One swimmer per lane for lap swim.
- No masks should be worn while in the water.
- No sharing of pool toys, inflatables, or noodles.
- SGCC will not provide pool chairs. Please bring your own seating.
- All seating areas will be 6 feet apart unless utilized by members of the same household.
- Please be sure to keep 6 feet apart when standing in line for the diving board.
- Restrooms & showers are available, while locker room areas are not.
- Restrooms, showers, handles, & other commonly touched surfaces will be cleaned every 2 hours and/or between each time slot.
- There will be no lost and found collection this summer. Anything left behind after your family’s time slot will be discarded or donated.