Violation of rules or intentional damaging of Country Club property will result in suspension of all privileges and/or legal prosecution to the fullest extent. Anyone using the facilities of Southglenn Country Club does so at his/her own risk. No liability will be assumed by the Club for the actions of any employee, contractor, club member, or guest.
- ALL MEMBERS 12 & older must swipe Member ID Cards at the front desk before using the facilities.
- Guests limited to 3 per visit.
- No individual guest may use the golf, swim and tennis facilities more than 5 times in any one calendar year (this is to prevent the same “guests” using the facility many times during the year without buying a membership which is unfair to paying members). The only exceptions to the “no more than 5 times as a guest” policy will be for grandchildren under 12 years of age, out of state guests and babysitters. This must be requested in advance and approved by the General Manager.
- Guests must be accompanied by a member and sign in.
- No illegal substances designated by Federal Law are allowed on the property at any time.
GOLF COURSE RULES
- No child under 5 years old is allowed on the golf course.
- Children 5-8 years old must always have adult supervision on the golf course (one adult per two children).
- Children 9-11 years old must be accompanied by an adult when playing after 5 PM or on Saturdays, Sundays, or holidays.
- Children 12-17 can play without adult supervision.
- Each player must have his/her own bag and set of clubs. Rental clubs are available.
- No more than four in a group except during weekly, reserved activities or authorized tournament play.
- All play will start at #1 tee unless otherwise approved by the starter.
- Foursomes shall have priority.
- Appropriate clothing and footwear is mandatory.
- Golfers may only play one (1) ball, unless hitting a provisional ball.
- Open play may be suspended for tournaments, leagues (SEE BELOW) and/or other approved activities.
SWIMMING POOL RULES
- WALK, WALK, WALK on the deck (Okay to run on the grass)
- ANY child with floaties on and/or 5 years & under MUST be accompanied by an adult who is IN the water within arm’s reach of the child.
- NO flips/ back dives/ or jumping backwards off the side.
- NO big kids in the baby pool (5 years and under only)
- NO hanging on ANY of the lane ropes.
- NO shoulders or chicken fights no matter what age.
- NO holding your breathe for more than 10 seconds or playing holding your breathe games.
- NO jumping INTO or ONTO inner tubes EVER.
- NO climbing fences/trees/poles.
- If someone is trying to lap swim, everyone else MUST get out of the lane.
- Starting blocks are always OFF LIMITS , except during swim team.
- Both sheds are OFF LIMITS
DIVING BOARD/DEEP END RULES:
- Only 1 person on the board at a time.
- Only 1 bounce on the diving boards.
- NO running on the diving boards.
- DO NOT jump off the diving board until the person before you is all the way to the wall in the deep end.
- NEVER exit the deep end from the back wall, underneath the diving boards. Exit to the side closest to the board that was jumped off.
- Absolutely NO swimming across the diving well.
- NO catching anyone off the diving board.
- ABSOLUTELY NO floaties/water wings/ or inner tubes allowed on the diving boards OR in the deep end. This includes jumping into tubes off the diving boards.
- MUST JUMP FORWARD AND OUT off the diving boards. No jumping too close to the board or jumping off to the side.
- ABSOLUTELY NO SWIMMING OR PLAYING IN THE DEEP END!! THIS ALSO INCLUDES HANGING ONTO THE SIDE WALLS FOR AN EXTENED PERIOD OF TIME. ONLY TIME YOU ARE ALLOWED TO COME INTO THE DEEP END IS TO USE THE SIDE LADDERS TO CLIMB OUT OF THE POOL IMMEDIATLEY.
WEEKLY RESERVED GOLF ACTIVITIES:
7:30 AM – 11:00 / Junior Golf Association
6:00 PM – 6:30 / Woman’s Golf Association
8:00 AM – 12:00 / Woman’s Golf Association
2:00 PM – Dusk / Men’s Golf Association
3:00 PM – 5:00 / Couple’s Golf Association
Golf (9 Holes)
$10 – Junior
$15 – Adults
$5.00 – Ages 2 & up whether swimming, sunbathing, or as a spectator.