- *Alcohol is not permitted on the premises for events unless the renter provides a special event insurance policy that names Southglenn Country Club as an additional insured certificate of liability holder with limits not less than $1,000,000.00 of coverage. The certificate of insurance must be presented to Southglenn Country Club management no later than five calendar days prior to the Event.
- The conduct of guests is the responsibility of the renter and will not go beyond the limits considered appropriate to a residential area. No loud noise and/or music will be allowed after 10:30PM. The renter is fully responsible for damage caused by members of the party. The Renter fully understands that the use of the premises may be terminated at any time if the guidelines are violated or the conduct of the group or any of its members is abusive or dangerous to the facility, its furnishings, or any individual therein. Should such termination be deemed appropriate, the entire damage deposit and rental fee will be retained.
- Liability for injuries occurring during private parties is the responsibility of the contracting party.
- The throwing of rice, birdseed, etc., is not permitted anywhere inside the clubhouse. No animals are permitted on the property with the exception of a seeing-eye dog.
- Plans for decorating and the means for attaching the decorations must be approved by the club manager. Flower arrangements and potted plants may be used, but water spots must be avoided.
- Clean up includes all cans, cups, plates, etc. being placed in a waste receptacle. Any costs associated with cleaning other than vacuuming the carpet and moving tables will be deducted from the damage deposit. The damage deposit will be refunded if, after inspection, the facility is found clean and free of damage.
- The damage deposit of $500 must accompany the signed rental application.
Upon approval of an application the rental fee must be paid, and the club makes a commitment to provide the facility on the date/time requested, so the fee becomes non-refundable (except in the case of facility closure due to unforeseen events). Once use of the facility has begun, there will be no refund.
- No smoking is permitted inside the clubhouse.
- Pool Parties require a minimum of one lifeguard on duty for every twenty pool guests , this includes any guests that are in the pool area. Parties may require additional lifeguards depending on the number of guests. Additional lifeguards, are not included in the cost of the rental fee and the renter must make arrangements directly with the Club manager to schedule and pay for additional lifeguards. When the lifeguards can no longer see the bottom of the deep end due to the lack of light, they will close the pool for swimming. The lifeguards must remain on duty as long as people remain in the pool area.
- In the event of snow, a snow removal fee of up to $200 may apply.
Southglenn Country Club reserves the right to deny any application in its sole discretion.