Facility Rental Terms and Conditions
Clubhouse rental is available for events, parties, business meetings, and other group gatherings. The facilities can be rented by Members or Non Members, Southglenn Residents, and the general public. The person whose name appears on the rental application must be present during the entire event. No parties will be allowed without adult supervision.
Normal Business Hours:
Clubhouse rental is available during normal business hours, provided there are no conflicts with day-to-day operations of the club.
|Small Group- Under 25||Medium 25-50 People||Large 50-72 People|
What does the rental include?
- McCabe Room
- Golf side patio
- 6 Round Tables, 2 Rectangular Tables, 75 Chairs
- MUST Notify Front Desk 2 weeks (14 days) prior to pool parties.
- An additional lifeguard fee may apply depending on number in party.
- The damage deposit of $500 must accompany the signed rental application to reserve/guarantee date.
- Event hours must include set-up and clean-up. Overtime will be deducted from deposit.
- Renters must adhere to SGCC Event & Alcohol Policies