1. Only children of families with a Full Family SGCC membership can participate in Junior
2. Fee: $60 per child; $40 for each additional child in the family
3. Minimum Age: 8 (as of June 1st, 2019)
4. Maximum Age: 18 years old or a 2018 high school graduate
5. Junior golfers and volunteers must arrive and sign-in at least 15 minutes early
6. Junior golfers must play in their age group and on the scheduled date for their
7. Junior golfers must participate in at least three of the six Tuesday play days to be
eligible for prizes in their tournaments.
8. Junior golfers must have their own clubs and bags. A few golf clubs/bags have been
donated to the Junior Golf program and may be borrowed.
9. Junior golfers who are caught purposely damaging the course at any time will be banned
from participating in the SGCC Junior Golf Program for the remainder of the season.
No exceptions to this rule and no second chances!!
1. Parent meeting/registration: Saturday, April 6th at 1 PM in the SGCC Clubhouse. Registration is on a first come, first serve basis.
2. The first Junior Golf day (June 4th) is mandatory and will include etiquette, rules, and
3. Each week, during a regular play day, the kids will experience half of the time playing and
the other half in lessons with Ann Wolta Blackstone, SGCC’s LPGA Teaching Professional.
4. A new golf rule will be taught each week.
5. “Fun Day” will include a free lunch after play.
Ages 8-11 as of June 1, 2019 play at 7:30-9:00 AM on Tuesday play days.
Ages 12-18 as of June 1, 2019 play at 9:30-11:00 AM on Tuesday play days.
June 4th: Mandatory orientation
June 11th: Play day/lesson
June 18th: Play day/lesson
June 25th: Play day/lesson
July 2rd: “Fun Day”
July 10th: Play day/lesson
July 16th: ages 8-11 (7:30-11:30) TOURNAMENT, LUNCH & AWARDS
July 23th: ages 12-18 (7:30-11:30) TOURNAMENT, LUNCH & AWARDS
Every family is required to provide four (4) volunteer sessions. A session is approximately 1 1/2 hours. The volunteer fee is $60 ($15 per session). You will need to fill out a Credit Card Authorization Form and at the end of the season $15 will be collected for every unfulfilled volunteer slot. If your family fulfills the four (4) required volunteer slots during the program, NO volunteer fee will be collected.